Farm Insurance

Home & Contents

What is Home and Contents Insurance?

The Home & Contents Insurance protects your home and valuables against loss or damage and a Bentons Insurance Services – Home & Contents Insurance Policy is designed to reduce the farmers administrative burden by bundling Home & Contents Insurance into your Farm Insurance package.

What does Home and Contents Insurance cover?

Home and Contents Insurance covers your home and contents against damage, theft and loss. You can insure your place of residence as well as your farmhouse, manager’s cottage, coastal holiday home or even your city apartment.

Home and Content Insurance example

Your farm manager lives in a cottage owned by your farm 5 minutes down the road. Their residence was broken into during the weekend and their personal laptop and mobile phone were stolen.

Your home and contents insurance has the replacement cost of the personal laptop, mobile phone and repair damage to the broken window all covered.